Terms of Service
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- Interpretation: In the Terms of Service:
- we refer to our website as "Fanspaid.me", including when accessed via the URL www.Fanspaid.me or via any web browser;
- references to "we", "our", "us" are references to Fanspaidme Limited, the operator of Fanspaid.me
- "Content" means any material uploaded to Fanspaid by any User (whether a Creator or a Fan), including any photos, videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material whatsoever;
- "Creator" means a User who has set up their Fanspaid account as a Creator account to post Content on Fanspaid to be viewed by other Users;
- "Fan" means a User who follows a Creator and is able to view the Creator's Content;
- "Fan Payment" means any and all payments made by a Fan to a Creator, including payments for access to a Creator's Content, for interaction with the Creator, to procure new Content from the Creator, to subscribe to the Creator's account, to use the fan interaction function on the Creator's account, and any tips paid by a Fan to the Creator;
- "Terms of Service" (also called "your agreement with us") means the legally binding agreement between you and us.
- How we may change the Terms of Service: We may change any part of the Terms of Service without telling you beforehand in the following circumstances:
- to reflect changes in laws and regulatory requirements which apply to Fanspaid and the services, features and programs of Fanspaid where such changes require Fanspaid to change its terms and conditions in a manner which does not allow us to give reasonable notice to you; and to address an unforeseen and imminent danger related to defending Fanspaid, Fans or Creators from fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks.
- We may also make other changes to any part of the Terms of Service, and we will give you reasonable notice of such changes by email or through Fanspaid, and you may contact us to end your agreement with us before the changes take effect. Once any updated Terms of Service are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use Fanspaid.We may make changes to or suspend or withdraw Fanspaid: We may update and change Fanspaid from time to time for any reason, including to reflect changes to our services, Users' needs and our business practices or to improve performance, enhance functionality or address security issues. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. We do not guarantee that Fanspaid, or any Content on it, will always be available or accessible without interruption. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Fanspaid for business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal if it affects you.
- Registering with Fanspaid: To use Fanspaid you must first register and create a User account on Fanspaid. You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or authenticate using a valid Twitter or Google account. Your password should be unique (meaning that it is different to those you use for other websites) and must comply with the technical requirements of the Fanspaid site for the composition of passwords. To register as a User:
- you must be at least 18 years old, and you will be required to confirm this;
- if the laws of the country or State/province where you live provide that you can only be legally bound by a contract with us at an age which is higher than 18 years old, then you must be old enough to be legally bound by a contract with us under the laws of the country or State/province where you live; and
- you must not be barred from accessing our platform under any laws which apply to you.